From baby to big kid, the KNOX Convertible Car Seat is the solution that can keep up. The Uppababy convertible car seat is packed with intuitive safety features, the KNOX helps you stay on the go, even as the baby grows. Both rear and forward-facing capable, it easily adapts as children grow and their positioning needs change.
Approximately 1–6 years old
Rear-facing: 14–45 lbs (rear-facing with included fit inlay 14–25 lbs)
Forward-facing: 25–65 lbs
Height: up to 49”
Dimensions: 23.8” L x 18.8” W x 27.4–32.5” H
-Safety you can see:
Our unique SmartSecure technology, utilizing a tightness indicator and robust tensioning clips, provides visual confirmation of a correct install, not to mention peace of mind.
-Tether them better:
The Multi-Directional Tether reduces seat rotation and stress on the child’s head and neck in the event of impact and is strongly recommended with both rear and forward-facing installations. When used in rear-facing mode, the Multi-Directional Tether reduces potential injury by 45%.*
-Adjust with ease:
Our no-rethread harness, eight-position headrest, and four-position recline all adjust quickly and easily as your child grows.
-Sip and go:
Sippy cup or water bottle, the KNOX includes a removable cup holder that can attach to either side of the seat.
The ultimate damage control system
Incorporated into the base of the KNOX, the Koroyd welded tube structure is an innovative crumple zone technology providing more advanced impact protection.
-Protection that’s heads above the rest:
Absorption and recovery properties of specialized foams in the Active Support Headrest provide advanced side impact protection that grows with your child.
-Impact dispersion zone:
Strategic placement of EPP foam between the inner and outer shell ensures forces are absorbed into the seat rather than the child.
-A small feature that makes a big difference:
Positioned on the side of shell and always engaged, the Side Impact Pods absorb and deflect crash forces during a side impact.
|Product weight||38.3 lb|
|Item model number||1120-KNX-US-JKE|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Shipping and returns
Delivery is free for all orders over $39.99. Otherwise, delivery starts on $4.99 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days in USA
You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged. in the original packaging.
For information on International Shipping visit our Shipping Prudential Page.
We match the prices MORE than our competitors
At MacroBaby, we always offer the best deals to our customers, so if you find a better deal at one of our competitors*, we match the price right away. And if the product is over $100, you get a $5 gift card to use on your next purchase. *Competitors accepted: We only consider baby stores as our competitor. Price Match is not valid for department stores or large retailers.
How to Match the price at Macrobaby:
- Present the competitor's ad or website to the manager at our physical store, or talk to our customer service through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or calling to 1-877-240-5379.
- Our store manager will review your request and check the competitors information, including the details of the deal and product availability in stock.
- As soon as the information is confirmed, the manager will approve your request.
- If the approved product is over $100, we will not only match the price immediately, but the customer will also get a $5 (five dollars) gift card to be used on their next purchase at the physical store (not valid for orders on our website).
- For the Price Match approval, the item must have the same brand, model, number (including color and UPC) and available for all customers, before taxes.
- Price Match can't be used with any other current deal or special offer, Florida resident discount or coupon.