Water, acrylates copolymer, neem oil. May contain the following colorants (depending on shade): Red 34 Lake, ultramarines, iron oxide, titanium dioxide, mica, red 28, yellow 10, violet 2, zinc sulfide/copper, copper flake, orange 5, and red 22.
- Non-toxic, 100% chemical free water-based solution
- Safe for pregnant and nursing moms
PIGGY PAINT’S STORY
My name is Melanie Hurley, founder of Piggy Paint. I am a mom with two very fancy little girls, ages 6 and 8, who love to have their fingernails painted. I’ve always hated the thought of my kiddos putting their hands in their mouths after I painted their nails with traditional kid polishes. Not only did the ingestion of the chemicals worry me, but the smell nearly left me light-headed after painting two sets of fingernails and toenails.
One day while we were painting nails over a foam plate, my daughter dropped a glob of her solvent-based polish onto the plate. Shortly after, the paint began to bubble and “ate” through the plate. I looked in dismay at the hole in the plate and decided to test all of her other “kid” polishes on the foam. Within minutes, ALL of the solvent-based polishes began to bubble and eventually left big holes in the plate. From that day on, I decided that any flammable substance that could eat through foam was unacceptable for my children’s fingernails, which would inevitably end up in their mouths.
My quest was on, and Piggy Paint was born.
Piggy Paint is specially formulated from God’s natural ingredients and dries to a hard, durable finish. There are no toxic chemicals; it’s free of formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, Bisphenol A, ethyl acetate and acetone. Say good-bye to harsh, smelly chemicals and hello to Piggy Paint…it’s as Natural as Mud.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Shipping and returns
Delivery is free for all orders over $39.99. Otherwise, delivery starts on $4.99 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days in USA
You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged. in the original packaging.
For information on International Shipping visit our Shipping Prudential Page.
We match the prices MORE than our competitors
At MacroBaby, we always offer the best deals to our customers, so if you find a better deal at one of our competitors*, we match the price right away. And if the product is over $100, you get a $5 gift card to use on your next purchase. *Competitors accepted: We only consider baby stores as our competitor. Price Match is not valid for department stores or large retailers.
How to Match the price at Macrobaby:
- Present the competitor's ad or website to the manager at our physical store, or talk to our customer service through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or calling to 1-877-240-5379.
- Our store manager will review your request and check the competitors information, including the details of the deal and product availability in stock.
- As soon as the information is confirmed, the manager will approve your request.
- If the approved product is over $100, we will not only match the price immediately, but the customer will also get a $5 (five dollars) gift card to be used on their next purchase at the physical store (not valid for orders on our website).
- For the Price Match approval, the item must have the same brand, model, number (including color and UPC) and available for all customers, before taxes.
- Price Match can't be used with any other current deal or special offer, Florida resident discount or coupon.